Sunday, December 03, 2006

Okay, so I've been seriously infected by Mr. Man, and I'm not talking about STDs, I'm talking about the love bug. Man o man. He actually just left here. I had left my cell phone and a bobby pin over at his place, so he decided he needed to deliver them to me today before he heads off to hang out with his family.

I just saw Mr. Man last night after going to The Singers with my mom and her friends. We went to LJ's fun Over the Top party, and I WON the ladies arm wrestling contest. Sweet. To be fair, I think I had at least 30 pounds on all three of my opponents, but really, arm wrestling's not about body mass, right? (I will go on sheepishly believing this, even if you disagree...)

Yesterday my roommate, LJ's sister, and myself all did the Reindeer Run around Lake Harriet. It was F-ing freezing, and I ran only about 2/3 of the way... I'd only gotten about three and half hours of sleep, but it was fun. Really, an excellent time was had by all, except for maybe the screaming infants in the baby strollers being pushed by their amazingly fit mothers. I did see one happy kid though-- being pushed by a dad, and the mom was running with their golden retriever... I should prod Mr. Man to see if this is a future that he could see himself in... 'cause I sure could. :)

Damn I have a sweet sweet life.

1 comment:

pj.maracle said...

cool blog annie. i have one too. should check it out. i just started it, so it's pretty small still.

http://polaroid-a-day.blogspot.com